The World of Runa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Fantasy, Chaos, and Adventure - A New Chance at Survival!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesStory SubmissionRegisterLog in

Entrance Village

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastet
Nymph - 30 posts
Nymph - 30 posts
Bastet

SP/MP/HP
HP:
Entrance Village Left_bar_bleue1500/2100Entrance Village Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2100)
SP:
Entrance Village Left_bar_bleue1600/1850Entrance Village Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1850)
MP:
Entrance Village Left_bar_bleue1600/1950Entrance Village Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1950)

Entrance Village Empty
PostSubject: Entrance Village   Entrance Village EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:28 pm

Outside Description:

The entrance to the Sphiṅksa Pailēsa Ruins is a large village made up of tents and temporary shelters that are made to be easily taken apart or moved. The village has a weapon store, a general item store, and a volunteer post-it-board for either the Tribe Military or the Tribe's Mining and Hunting Operations. Nearly 1000 Nekomimi of varying species live in this village. During times of bad weather or of conflict, the village is able to completely move into the Sphiṅksa Pailēsa itself. The Sphiṅksa Pailēsa's large human like head looms high above the village, and can be easily seen from anywhere in the village.

--------
Inside Sphiṅksa Pailēsa description:

Neatly spread throughout the Great Hall and various other small rooms within the Sphiṅksa Pailēsa, the village is somehow more easily accessible given its now cramped position.

At current the Village is outside
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Presidential - 150 posts
Presidential - 150 posts
Darkstorm Zero

SP/MP/HP
HP:
Entrance Village Left_bar_bleue2050/2050Entrance Village Empty_bar_bleue  (2050/2050)
SP:
Entrance Village Left_bar_bleue2700/2700Entrance Village Empty_bar_bleue  (2700/2700)
MP:
Entrance Village Left_bar_bleue2950/2800Entrance Village Empty_bar_bleue  (2950/2800)

Entrance Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Village   Entrance Village EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Balthus had made his way from the valley, and suddenly found himself face to face with what appeared to be, like his own Tribe's camping grounds. A mobile village designed to be retracted into the monolithic ruins during times of strife and war.

Ingenious.

Unlike most rulers, lords another would be leaders, Balthus could appreciate the need for easily movable dwellings like this. The Doloquis, forever mobile until the war was done, were forced to love a nomadic existence, never staying in one place for too long. It was a harsh existence, but a necessary one.

Making his way through the tent city, Balthus proceeded towards the palace.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Runa Mobs
Presidential - 150 posts
Presidential - 150 posts
Runa Mobs

Entrance Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Village   Entrance Village EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:35 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Balthus had made his way from the valley, and suddenly found himself face to face with what appeared to be, like his own Tribe's camping grounds. A mobile village designed to be retracted into the monolithic ruins during times of strife and war.

Ingenious.

Unlike most rulers, lords another would be leaders, Balthus could appreciate the need for easily movable dwellings like this. tThe Doloquis, forever mobile until the war was done, were forced to love a nomadic existence, never staying in one place for too long. It was a harsh existence, but a necessary one.

Making his way through the tent city, Balthus proceeded towards the palace.

Though he was given the permission to enter the lands, and that the village was notified ahead of time, there still seemed to be a few hundred or so curious eyes glancing upon the large man as he strode through the tent city. All of them Neko, with their eyes slightly glowing in the darkness, both moonlight and torches gave way to a man or woman, elder or child who watched as Balthus walked through their ''streets''.

The Sphinx Monolith that Balthus had destroyed centuries ago still loomed over the village. It almost seemed to glare villainously at the Dragon Kin, but it was impossible for that to be true since Balthus had, unknown to the villagers, seen to that it could never get up or move again.

The torches lead towards the Sphinx, and to that a large steadily declining path that would lead into the mostly underground ''palace'' beneath the Monolith.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Presidential - 150 posts
Presidential - 150 posts
Darkstorm Zero

SP/MP/HP
HP:
Entrance Village Left_bar_bleue2050/2050Entrance Village Empty_bar_bleue  (2050/2050)
SP:
Entrance Village Left_bar_bleue2700/2700Entrance Village Empty_bar_bleue  (2700/2700)
MP:
Entrance Village Left_bar_bleue2950/2800Entrance Village Empty_bar_bleue  (2950/2800)

Entrance Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Village   Entrance Village EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:50 pm

Runa Mobs wrote:
Though he was given the permission to enter the lands, and that the village was notified ahead of time, there still seemed to be a few hundred or so curious eyes glancing upon the large man as he strode through the tent city. All of them Neko, with their eyes slightly glowing in the darkness, both moonlight and torches gave way to a man or woman, elder or child who watched as Balthus walked through their ''streets''.

The Sphinx Monolith that Balthus had destroyed centuries ago still loomed over the village. It almost seemed to glare villainously at the Dragon Kin, but it was impossible for that to be true since Balthus had, unknown to the villagers, seen to that it could never get up or move again.

The torches lead towards the Sphinx, and to that a large steadily declining path that would lead into the mostly underground ''palace'' beneath the Monolith.

Balthus turned his own glowing red eyes away from the Sphinx monolith for a time, and looked about him towards the various villagers. His smile widened slightly, these Desert Nekomimi were doing well despite living in such temporary dwellings, many had been used for generations, judging from the age of some of the tents and temporary housings. Children and adults gave him a curious, and in some cases fearful stare, but he paid it no mind. He knew that fear and isolationistic views had preserved these people and their ways for a long time.

However, they were all children of Runa, and they deserved his protection from the ravages of the colonies, and their off-world superiors.

His eyes returned to the Sphinx, and his thoughts of that fated fight long ago. "I am sorry, old friend. You became a real threat to this world, and it's people, in a time when we needed peace more than war... You sought to unleash the Void before it's due time. But... it would seem your vengeance is almost upon me. My ancestor has found his way to me after all this time... I bear the Void's champion in my soul, and soon, your curse will set him free in my flesh... I hope you enjoy the fruits of your curse Sphinx, because your rage has doomed all people to total destruction far sooner than it should have." Edgar thought in response to the Sphinx's eternal vengeful gaze. then, once his cheerful was back upon his face, he proceeded towards the underground sanctum.
Back to top Go down
Runa Mobs
Presidential - 150 posts
Presidential - 150 posts
Runa Mobs

Entrance Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Village   Entrance Village EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:33 pm

One of the male Neko's ahead of Balthus noticed his approach. He had a spear grasped in his right hand, his bare chest had several tattoos inscribed upon it. He grunts, nodding his head into the direction of the entrance to the inter sanctum. "Best be on your best behaviour Outsider," he starts. As Balthus passes him he finishes with: "If the Chieftain wills your death, I shall provide you with such." He grunts once more.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Presidential - 150 posts
Presidential - 150 posts
Darkstorm Zero

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

Entrance Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Village   Entrance Village EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:49 pm

Runa Mobs wrote:
One of the male Neko's ahead of Balthus noticed his approach. He had a spear grasped in his right hand, his bare chest had several tattoos inscribed upon it. He grunts, nodding his head into the direction of the entrance to the inter sanctum. "Best be on your best behaviour Outsider," he starts. As Balthus passes him he finishes with: "If the Chieftain wills your death, I shall provide you with such." He grunts once more.

Balthus sighs just a little, and as he turns around to speak to the guard, his eyes dim just enough that the shadows cast by his hood darken. "You have no reason to fear me young man. Believe me, if I wanted to cause trouble, you would know it." said the Dagon-Kin, before he decended into the depths of the Sanctum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entrance Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Village   Entrance Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Entrance Village
Page 1 of 1